Comandante C40 MK4 Nitro Blade Grinder – Virginia Walnut
The latest Comandante C40 MK4 Nitro Blade Grinder is finally here with updates to to the already highly praised MK3. Handcrafted in Germany, the Comandante C40 MK4 Hand Grinder the most stylish, yet robust, high-performing precision hand grinder on the market.
The C40 MK4 is fitted with an advanced burr set which is the result of dedicated research and development. The geometry and structure of the Nitro Blade has been refined to ensure that the Comandante C40 MK4 delivers the grind performance and supreme particle distribution that every brewer dreams for.
Whether you're brewing for Turkish, Espresso, V60, French Press or Cold Brew, the MK4 has you covered. The Nitro Blade has been developed and crafted in Comandante’s onsite coffee lab using high-alloyed, high-nitrogen stainless steel with a fine martensitic micro-crystal matrix.
Keeping in with the robust quality and elegant look that customers have loved since the very start of Comandante’s journey. They have remodelled the internal components of the MK4 grinder to make it aluminium free. The crank, body, axle and micro ball bearings are all made from stainless steel!
The MK4’s come with one brown glass jar and one clear polymer-glass jar. Both of which hold around 40g of beans and are very easy to clean. The MK4’s internal tri-fan axle support has been redesigned to make filling the grinder a simple and seamless process.
- Burrs: Patented High-Alloyed High-Nitrogen Stainless Steel
- Hopper Body: Stainless Steel, with either painted or laminated finish
- Axle & Crank: Stainless Steel
- Crank-Knob: 100% Solid Oak Wood
- Grind catchment jar: 1 x Brown Glass & 1 x Polymer Glass
- Axle Bearings: 2x Stainless Steel Micro Ball Bearing with Rubber Seals
- Burrs: 39mm High-Alloy High-Nitrogen Stainless Steel
- Bean Capacity: 40g
- Weight: Approx. 600g