Colombia Montalvo Passiflora
Enjoy as Espresso or with Milk
- Country: Colombia
- Area: Tolima
- Altitude: Various
- Variety: Various
- Processing: Washed
- Owner: Small collection of local producers
- Farm: Grown at various outcroppers farms
- Mill: Processed by Cedro Alto
Milk chocolate, peach, nougat, molasses, honey.
Roast to Order:
- Order Cut-off: Every Tuesdays 2pm
- Roast: Every Wednesdays
- Dispatch: 1 day after roasting
- Whole bean only
We purchased this coffee specifically for short espresso & milk based beverages.
It’s called a “micro-regional” lot. This is a term Cedro Alto uses to describe their program to give farmers more money for their non-micro lot coffee.