CX25P Espresso Maker & Steamer
Bellman CX25P Stovetop Espresso Maker & Steamer
The Bellman CX25P gives you a delicious, rich espresso and beautifully steamed, silky milk. Featuring a strong 18/10 stainless steel body, the CX25P is extremely durable and versatile, being suitable for gas, induction, and electric stovetops, or even on a campfire. Its steam wand with dual hole nozzle creates smooth, textured milk, perfect for latte art.
The CX25P features a pressure gauge that lets you know exactly when the pressure has built up enough to brew a balanced espresso shot, and when to finish the extraction.
- Brew rich, creamy espresso on your stovetop at home or wherever you go
- Create barista-style micro foam for the ultimate flat white
- Double Hole steam wand nozzle for ultimate heating and aeration
- Made with 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite handle and knob for durability
- Pressure gauge that tells you when to start and stop your extraction
- Compatible with induction, gas, or electric stovetops
- One year limited manufacturer warranty
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- Dimensions: 17 x 21.5 x 20.5cm
- Brews: 3, 6, or 9 Cups
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction, Campfire
- Weight: 1.24 kg
- Add water to the reservoir for your desired yield.
- Add your choice of ground coffee.
- Place the Bellman CX25P on high heat.
- When the gauge reads green, let the espresso fall into a mug.
- When the gauge reads yellow, stop the brewing.
Milk Steaming Instructions:
- Fill with water 1/3 to 1/2 of the way up, close steamer lid, and place on high heat.
- When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob on to release some of the pressure, and then turn it back off.
- Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer knob. Allow the tip of the wand to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, and then submerge the wand halfway into the milk so that the milk swirls around in a circle.
- When the milk reaches 60 degrees Celsius, turn off the steamer, and purge and clean the wand.
- Pour your silky milk into your coffee and enjoy.
To make sure there is not excess built-up pressure, do not to fill with water past the handle.