Acaia Pearl Scale – Model S
The Acaia Pearl Model S is a professional-grade scale for monitoring weight, time, and flow rate during coffee brewing.
This smart scale provides all the help you will need to make that perfect cup of coffee with its essential brewing modes, real time flow-rate display and the all new built-in Acaia interactive coffee brewing guide. The real-time flow-rate indicator can assist and elevate your pour-over technique, bring consistency and insight to your coffee brewing.
- LED Display: Now shows a dot matrix to support the three different font sizes and an alphanumeric display.
- Capacity: Increased to a 3kg capacity.
- Internal Components: The support structure inside the scale has changed from plastic to metal, creating a more reinforced top and a slightly heavier scale.
- Brightness Levels: There are four different brightness level options; low, medium, high, and bright.
- Model: PS001 / PS002
- Product Weight: 620 g ± 5 g
- Product Dimensions: 160 mm (W) 160 mm (L) 32 mm (H)
- Maximum Capacity: 3,000 g / 105.82 oz
- Minimum Capacity: 0.1 g
- Measuring Units: g / oz
- Readability: 0.1 g
- Repeatability: 0.1 g
- Linearity: 1 d
- Indication Limit: 3,090 g / 108.99 oz
- Power Supply: 5 V / 500 mA
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable 3.7 V 2200 mAh
- Battery Life: Up to 16~40 hours
- Display: Dot matrix LED
- Material: PC
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Inside the Package:
Acaia Pearl Model S Coffee Scale x 1
Heat Resistant Coaster (Round) x 1
Micro USB Charging Cable x 1
- Brewguide: Using the Brewguide app, you can easily transfer recipes from the app to the Pearl S and browse through verified recipes from roasters. Through the app you can update some settings on the scale, including turning the scale on/off, adjusting modes, units, temperature, and the auto-off timer.
- Color available in: White, Black
- Weighing - Displays the weight only.
- Dual Display - Displays the time (minutes and seconds) and the weight at the same time.
- Portafilter - Tares immediately when a portafilter is placed on the weighing platform. The scale remembers the weight for 30 seconds while you dose your portafilter. The weight will automatically reset after 30 seconds of no weight change.
- Espresso - The scale tares automatically when an object is placed on the weighing platform and the timer will auto-start once a flow is detected.
- Pour Over - Displays flow rate, time, and weight to master your pour over recipe.
- Flow Rate Practice - Displays a flow rate in grams to seconds and a ticked scale mark for keeping your flow consistent while pouring.
- Brew Guide - Displays prompts for the recipe that's loaded.