Covid-19 Safe Measures
Good Coffee Project follows the latest Covid-19 guidelines set out by NSW Health. Good Coffee Project:
- Excludes staff, customers and attendees who are unwell from the premises.
- Provides staff with information and training on COVID-19, including when to get tested, physical distancing, wearing masks and cleaning.
- Adopts good hand hygiene practices. Have hand sanitiser at key points around the venue.
- Provides alcohol-based hand sanitiser at multiple locations throughout the workplace, including entry and exit points.
- Provides disinfectant surface wipes to clean workstations and equipment such as phones, keyboard and mouse.
- Cleans surfaces thoroughly, particularly all high contact areas such as doors, handles, kitchen surfaces, bathroom surfaces and printers with appropriate cleaning agents.
- Ensures bathrooms are well stocked with hand soap and paper towels or hand dryers.
- Cleans frequently used indoor hard surface areas at least daily with detergent/disinfectant. Clean frequently touched areas and surfaces several times per day.
- Increases natural ventilation in indoor areas by opening windows and doors where possible, and increase mechanical ventilation where possible by optimising air conditioning or other system settings
- Limits the capacity so it does not exceed the greater of one person per 2 square metres of space in the premises, or 25 persons.
- Supports 1.5m physical distancing where possible.
- Avoids congestion of people in specific areas where possible.